Gaia is a community of seekers, empowering one another on the path to a conscious life. Their mission is to be the world’s largest resource of conscious media to empower the evolution of consciousness. They want to create a new reality, one of mindful people living in harmony with our environment and each other. Sally has a variety content on Gaia, including Sunrise Yoga Classes and her Falling in Love with Meditation Series. She can also be heard narrating the Yogic Paths Series.
YogaGlo is the online yoga experience in HD video that provides the experience of being in the class at your home. Check out Sally on YogaGlo.
Online yoga studio from Yoga Download. Choose from a wide variety of top quality on demand streaming video yoga classes, audio yoga classes and meditation classes, or download your classes and keep them forever. Check out Sally’s online meditation on YogaDownload.com.
- Kundalini: The Secret of Life
- The Soul’s Journey: Guidance from the Divine Within
- The Sacred Power: A Seeker’s Guide to Kundalini
- Tantric Visions of the Divine Feminine: The Ten Mahavidyas by David Kinsley
- Tantric Yoga and the Wisdom Goddesses by David Frawley
- Devi: Mother of My Mind by Susan Ironbiter — a poetic rendition of the story of Durga’s battles by a contemporary woman.
- Hindu Goddesses: Visions of the Divine Feminine in the Hindu Religious Tradition by David Kinsley
- Kali: The Feminine Force by Ajit Mookerjee — full of great pictures and offers the myths
- Renowned Goddess of Desire: Women, Sex, and Speech in Tantra by Loriliai Biernacki — a contemporary scholarly study that goes into socio-anthropological analysis of goddess myths
- Meditate: Happiness Lies Within You
- Nothing Exists That is Not Shiva: Commentaries on the Shiva-sutra, Vijnanabhairava, Gurugita, and Other Sacred Texts
- Play of Consciousness: A Spiritual Autobiography
- Courage and Contentment: A Collection of Talks on the Spiritual Life
- How to Know God: The Yoga Aphorisms of Patanjali
- Shankara’s Crest Jewel of Discrimination
- The Bhagavadgita/with an Introductory Essay,Sanskrit Text,English Translation and Notes
- The Doctrine of Vibration: An Analysis of the Doctrines and Practices of Kashmir Shaivism
- The Stanzas on Vibration
- The Yoga of Delight, Wonder, and Astonishment: A Translation of the Vijnana-Bhairava With an Introduction and Notes
- The Aphorisms of Siva: The Siva Sutra with Bhaskara’s Commentary, the Varttika
- The Yoga of Discipline