For centuries, tantric masters of both Hindu and Buddhist traditions have considered the Vijnana Bhairava to be the world’s most skillful guidebook for evolving consciousness through meditation. It’s been called a “manual for Self-Realization”, “the yoga of delight, wonder and astonishment”, and, most recently, the “Radiance Sutras.” Profound, playful and utterly consciousness-expanding, this beloved text offers 112 practices for fusing the inner and outer worlds. They range from secret tantric breath meditations to contemplations on the power within desire and fear, from meditations on the body to contemplations of your identity with the Absolute. Any one of them will catch your mind by surprise and radically expand awareness. In fact, any one of them can be a portal into enlightened awareness.
So, join us for an extraordinary trip through your own portals into the infinite.
In this class, you’ll learn:
- How to instantly contact your divine source
- How to navigate different levels of consciousness through specific practice
- How every moment of your life can be a doorway into peace and freedom and, yes, spontaneous love
- Creative approaches to meditation
- Using pleasure and pain as doorways into self-realization
- Meditating in the physical and subtle body, and much more