Our physical and subtle bodies are hard-wired to give us the experience of spiritual awakening. The tantric approach to meditation specializes in brilliant and powerful ways for entering the inner body, working with the mind, and expanding the breath so that the body reveals its natural doorways into the spirit.
This class unfolds practices from the Vijnana Bhairava, the core meditation manual of the Kashmiri Shaivite tradition, along with Sally’s uniquely subtle and practical wisdom about deepening meditation practice. Each class will explore a different way of turning the ordinary into the subtle, and is guaranteed to deepen and enliven your meditation practice.
- How to open the central channel of the body through visualization and breath
- Powerful practices for transforming physical discomfort into energy and turning thoughts into light
- Meditations on space and resting in pure awareness
- The core attitudes that transform meditation practice
- Open-eyed meditation for daily life
The course includes three 90-minute lectures in mp3 format, guided meditation, and weekly guidance for personal practice.